Recently added item(s)
Acne Face Care Powder
An effective and natural blend of herbs, that heal pimples or acne, lightens scars, blackheads, decreases inflammation, and improves the skin tone.
Qty: 25 gms
Out of stock
Acne Face Care Powder – Improves Beauty & Fairness
Acne face care powder is an effective and natural blend of herbs, that heal pimples or acne, lightens scars, blackheads, decreases inflammation, and improves the skin tone.
Each 25 gm pack contains:
- Kesar (Crocus sativam) : 200 mg
- Kevada (Pandanus odorotissimus) : 200 mg
- Safed chandan (Santalam album) : 2 gm
- Haldi (Curcuma longa) : 6 gm
- Vach (Acours calamus) : 5.2 gm
- Ghrit Kumari (Aloe Vera tourn) : 5.2 gm
- Kala til (Sesamum indicum) : 5.2 gm
- Lawang (Syzygium aromaticum) : 1 gm
- Heals acne & acne marks.
- Heals pimples & pigmentation.
- Effective in reducing scars and spots.
- Useful in skin disorders and keeps the skin healthy.
- Control bacterial growth on the skin.
- Rejuvenates the skin.
- Effective in dark circles.
- Take 1-2 tsp of acne face care powder. Mix it well with milk (preferable)/rose water/water. Apply a thin layer all over the face and neck. Leave it for 20 minutes. Gently rinse it off with water. Don’t use soap right after rinsing it off. It can be used daily.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- No side effects.
- Don’t use if it causes itching.
- For external use only.
100% Vegetarian Powder
More on Skin Problems:
- Acne or acne vulgaris: Acne is a skin disease that occurs when the dead skin cells and oil from the skin clog the hair follicles. Pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and oily skin are the effects of clogging of hair follicles. Acne Vulgaris is a situation when acne and boils cover the complete face it is known as acne vulgaris.
- Eczema: Eczema leads to an itchy inflammation of the skin. There are different types of eczema and some of them can be cured by keeping the skin well moisturized.
- Bacterial skin infections: Infections caused by gram-positive strains of Staphylococcus and Streptococcus or other organisms. Common skin infections include Cellulitis (painful & red inflammation usually occurs on legs and feels warm & pain when touched), Folliculitis (infection of hair follicles that causes red, swollen bumps like pimples), Impetigo (oozing sores or blisters), Boils (a deep skin infection in hair follicles or oil glands).
- Rosacea: A skin disorder that mainly affects skin on the face and causes redness on the nose, cheeks, forehead and chin.
- Fried or junk food items
- Spicy food items
- Bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites
- Clogging of hair follicles due to dead skin cells or oil from the skin
- Weak immune system
- Pimples and boils
- Tiny blisters
- Itchy, red, and scaly skin
- Thickened and elevated skin
- Dry & cracked skin
- Raised red or white bumps
- Discolored patches of skin
What to Eat More?
- Honey is a sweetener and possesses anti-bacterial properties too
- Watermelon, avocado, walnuts, oatmeal, sweet potato, pomegranate
- Peppers, sunflower seed, kidney beans
- Soy milk or soy beans, green tea, yogurt
- Pumpkin seeds, chick peas, lentils, oysters
- Turmeric, ginger, lemon, tomatoes, shitake mushrooms
What to Eat Less?
- Processed foods
- Spicy foods
- Increase water intake
- Avoid tension, stress, fast foods, spicy foods
- Avoid touching & scratching of acne or another sort of rashes
- Boil the neem leaves in water and have it daily
- The twigs of neem are used to brush the teeth
- Paste of neem leave can be used for skin problems externally
Facts for You:
- Water intake in a day should be 3-4 liters.