Recently added item(s)
A Stress Reliever with anti-stress, anti-oxidizing, anti-inflammatory, and sleep-inducing properties.
Qty: 60 capsules
Buy from our Selling Partners:
Buy directly from Us:
Ashwagandha Capsule – A Stress Reliever
Scientific Name: Withania Somnifera
Ashwagandha is also known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry. It has anti-stress, anti-oxidizing, anti-inflammatory, and sleep-inducing properties. Recent research conducted at the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science & Technology in Japan had reported that the leaves of Ashwagandha can selectively discourage the growth of cancer cells.
Each capsule contains: Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – 500 mg
- Increases physiological endurance and protects against effects of stress.
- Beneficial in arthritis, hypertension, diabetes and premature aging.
- Promotes sexual health, boosts energy levels & fertility, and uplifts mood.
- 1 capsule twice a day with water one hour after the meal or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- In case of pregnancy, lactation, diabetes, hypertension; do not hesitate to consult your physician about the usage.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
GMP CertifiedBuy on Amazon Buy on Paytm
More on Ashwagandha:
Ashwagandha, also known as Withania somnifera, Indian ginseng, poison gooseberry, or winter cherry, is a magical herb which is considered to be nature’s gift to mankind.
The word Ashwagandha is the combination of two words “Ashwa” meaning horse and “Gandha” means smell. The roots of this plant have a strong aroma which is said to be similar to horse smell. The person who consumes this herbal medicine gains horse-like strength and vitality.
It is a small shrub like plant with yellow flowers and yellow-orange fruits. It is easily found in India, North Africa, and the Middle East.
This herbal medicine is very useful in treating day to day woes like stress, anxiety, exhaustion, lack of sleep etc. It also rejuvenates your overall health, restores the body and increases longevity.
What are Stress-Related Problems?
Stress is not only about making us feel awfully emotional yet it can worsen any health condition you can think of. As it is very well said by our elders that Chinta Chita Saman Hoti Hai (stress is like the grave). There are many health problems which are related to stress. Studies have found that stress seems to worsen the risk of conditions like heart disease, diabetes, depression, obesity, gastrointestinal problems, asthma, and Alzheimer’s disease.
But you need not get stressed out about being stressed out much, there is the solution to everything. Below is the information about stress-related health problems & some tips to take care of self.
- Heart Disease: Ashwagandha supports cardiovascular health. The study has shown that the people with high cholesterol under an Ayurvedic treatment of Ashwagandha have shown decreased blood glucose, serum cholesterol, LDL, Triglycerides after consuming it for 30 days.
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long-term inflammatory disease of the airways of the lungs. It causes inflammation in the airways. Ashwagandha is very useful due to its anti-inflammatory properties along with its immune regulating effects. It helps to relax the muscles in the airways and improve breathing in asthmatic patients.
- Depression: As per the studies, Ashwagandha acts as an effective anti-depressant. It has the ability to stabilize the moods. It also works very well for the cases of depression and anxiety associated with social isolation.
- Obesity: Ashwagandha helps in losing weight by lowering Cortisol levels. Cortisol is a hormone which is secreted by adrenal glands in response to stress. It is involved in the metabolism of fat and carbs into energy. With increased level of Cortisol hormone, the body starts to store more fat which results into more weight. This type of fat usually accumulates around the abdomen which is more harmful to health.
- Gastrointestinal trouble: Ashwagandha improves the digestion system and other stomach disorders which result in a reduction of gastrointestinal troubles.
- Hectic life
- Emotional problems
- Family or work related problems
- Loss of something or someone
- Illness or injury
- Low energy or fatigue
- Low immunity
- Diarrhoea, constipation, nausea
- Chest pain, heartburn
- Loss of sexual desire
- Tensed muscles
What to Eat More?
- Fresh fruits & their juices
- Vegetables (raw or cooked or boiled) & their juices
- Sprouts, nuts, dry fruits
- Dairy Products like milk, ghee, fresh butter, and buttermilk
What to Eat Less?
- Black tea, coffee
- White flour products
- White sugar products
- Deep fried foods, hot spices
- Meat, fish, and eggs
- Add some fresh rose petals in a cup of boiling water. Add ½ teaspoonful of sugar to it when it is lukewarm and have it twice a day. It will uplift mood.
- Do Yoga, Meditation and Pranayama every day to manage stress and other related health diseases.
- Take a ½ teaspoonful of the powdered mixture (5 gm of turmeric, ginger, black pepper, cardamom, clove, cinnamon, and 30 gm of sugar) with honey twice a day for a natural home remedy for asthma.
Quotes for you:
- No stress. No worries.
- 99% of things you worry about never happen.
- Take life day by day, and be grateful for the little things. Don’t get stressed over what you can’t control.
Buy on Amazon Buy on Paytm