Recently added item(s)
A cure for Diabetes, helps in regulating the sugar levels in blood.
Qty: 60 capsules
Buy from our Selling Partners:
Buy directly from Us:
Diacure Capsule – A Cure for Diabetes
A formulation which helps in regulating the sugar levels in blood. The herbs like Gurmar, Karela, Jamun, Neem, Amla, Methi, and Giloy are very effective in regulating blood sugar levels and enhancing the metabolism of body to make the digestion better.
Each capsule contains:
- Karela (Momordia Charantia) : 40 mg
- Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre) : 70 mg
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica) : 50 mg
- Jamun (Syzygium cumini) : 50 mg
- Haritki (Terminalia Chebula) : 30 mg
- Bahera (Terminalia Bellirica) : 30 mg
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis) : 30 mg
- Chirayata (Swertia Chirayata) : 20 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifra) : 20 mg
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) : 50 mg
- Kali Ziri (Centratherum anthelminticum) : 20 mg
- Methi (Trigonella foenumgraecum) : 50 mg
- Vijaysar (Pterocarpus marsupium) : 40 mg
- Helps in regulating sugar level by promoting secretion of insulin in proper amount.
- Helps in regeneration of pancreas cells so that it can secret insulin properly.
- Enhances liver functions
- Supports the effectiveness of healthy diet
- Helps to regulate cholesterol levels
- Better used in diabetes, insulin problems, blood sugar level problems, diet and weight loss.
- 2 capsules twice a day with water one hour after the meal or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
GMP CertifiedBuy on Amazon
More on Diabetes:
Diabetes or Diabetes Mellitus is a chronic metabolic disorder that involves the problem with insulin hormone. Normally, insulin (produced by a body organ, pancreas) helps your body to store & use the sugar and fat from the food you eat. Decreased level of insulin or its complete absence ultimately results in high levels of glucose being present in the blood (hyperglycemia) and urine (glycosuria).
Ayurveda does not regard Diabetes as a disease that can only be treated with the medicines and diet plan. Yet, the person needs to lead a healthy and active lifestyle to rejuvenate the body cells and tissues, so that insulin is being produced in the proper amount. Along with this, the mental condition of the person is also being treated so that the stress doesn’t impact the body in a negative manner and all the body organs and glands work in a proper manner.
- Intake of fried foods and other heavy foods which are difficult to digest
- Lack of physical exercise
- Excessive intake of sugar
- Mental stress
- Over intake of proteins and fats
- Frequent Urination
- Disproportionate thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Blurred vision
- Increased fatigue
- Skin infections
- More time for healing in cuts & bruises
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Excessive sweating
- Numbness in feet and hands
What to Eat More?
- Nuts, olive oil, fish oil, flax seed, avocados
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Whole fruits rather than juices
- High-fiber cereals
- Breads from whole grains or legumes
- Fish and shellfish
- Organic chicken or turkey
- Eggs, beans, low-fat dairy, unsweetened yogurt
What to Eat Less?
- Trans fats from deep-fried foods
- Packaged and fast food
- Baked goods, sweets, chips, desserts
- White bread
- Sugary cereals, refined pasta or rice
- Processed meat or red meat
- Low-fat products that have replaced fat with added sugar
- Take juice of bitter gourd (karela)
- Take juice of Indian gooseberry (amla)
- Take juice of Jamun
Normal Blood Glucose Levels for People with Diabetes:
- Before meals: 70 to 110
- 1 to 2 hours after the start of a meal: 70 to 130
Buy on Amazon