Recently added item(s)
A unique herbal medicine which boosts the immune system. Guduchi maintains the sufficient levels of white blood cells which prevent our body from infections.
Buy from our Selling Partners:Buy on Amazon Buy on Paytm
Buy directly from Us:
Guduchi Capsule – An Immunity Booster
A unique herbal medicine which boosts the immune system. Guduchi maintains the sufficient levels of white blood cells which prevent our body from infections. White blood cells are known as the soldiers of our body as they protect our body from diseases and strengthen our immune system. Along with anti-inflammatory properties, it also has antibacterial properties. It stops the growth of bacteria in our body and helps in quick recovery from diseases. It is also useful in treating urinary tract infections, gastric disorders, fever, common cold, and stomach with worms.
Each capsule contains: Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia ) – 500 mg
- Helps in enhancing the activity of white blood cells which improves the immune system and builds body’s resistance to infections.
- Helpful in urinary tract infections
- Treats common cold & chronic fever
- Boosts digestion
- Useful in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Helpful in upper respiratory tract infection
- 2 capsules twice a day with water 30 minutes after the meal or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- No side effects.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
GMP CertifiedBuy on Amazon Buy on Paytm
More on Immune System:
Our immune system is made up of special cells, proteins, tissues, and organs. It defends us from germs and microorganisms every day. It helps us to stay healthy by preventing infections. The weak immune system may lead to infections and frequent illness.
- Emotional state of person
- Levels of stress
- Food habits
- Nutrition intake
- Sleeping at late hours and waking up late in the morning
- Frequent Cold and Cough
- Frequent fever
What to Eat More?
- Natural foods such as fruits, vegetable, whole grains, seeds, nuts, beans
- Citrus fruits
- Garlic, Ginger
- Low fats and refined sugars
- Adequate amount of proteins
- 2-3 litres of water every day
- Poultry, shellfish
- Good sleep of 6-8 hours
What to Eat Less?
- Fried foods
- Sugary snacks
- Processed foods
- Red meat
- Avoid tobacco smoke
- Less alcohol
- Catch some sun rays for vitamin D
- Ginger & Garlic should be added to food preparations
- Turmeric added milk should be consumed
- Green tea with lemon, honey should be consumed
- Aloe Vera juice should be taken every day
Facts for you:
- Normal White Blood Cells Count: 4,500 to 11,000 white blood cells per microliter (mcL) or 4.5 to 11.0 x 10^9/L
Buy on Amazon Buy on Paytm