Recently added item(s)
Height Jone Capsule – Small Pack
A blend of ayurvedic herbs which improves the metabolism of the body and enhances body growth.
Qty: 60 capsules
Out of stock
Height Jone Capsule – For your Body Growth
A blend of ayurvedic herbs which improves the metabolism of the body and enhances body growth. The herbs activate the human growth hormones and stimulate the pituitary gland that helps to secrete more hormones. Additionally, the combination helps in increasing bone mass and density, thickening of cartilage, ligaments and tendons, and increases in energy and strength. It also improves focus and concentration and enhances memory.
Each capsule contains:
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) : 60 mg
- Satawari (Asperagus Racemosus) : 50 mg
- Musli (Asperagus Adscendens) : 50 mg
- Vidhara (Pueraria Tuberosa) : 40 mg
- Vidharikand (Pueraria Tuberosa) : 30 mg
- Mansrohini (Soymida Febrifuga) : 30 mg
- Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrca) : 20 mg
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum Zeylanium) : 20 mg
- Vanslochan (Bambusa Arundinacea) : 20 mg
- Muktasukti (Bhasam) : 10 mg
- Ela (Elettaria Cardamomum) : 10 mg
- Shilajeet (Shilajeet) : 20 mg
- Loh Bhasm (Bhasm) : 20 mg
- Konch (Mucuna Prutita) : 30 mg
- Chandershur (Lepidium Saivam) : 30 mg
- Haritki (Terminalia Bellirica) : 30 mg
- Akashvalli (Cassytha Filiformis) : 30 mg
- Improves the metabolism of the body and enhances body growth.
- Activate the human growth hormones and stimulate the pituitary gland that helps to secrete more hormones.
- Helps in increasing bone mass and density, thickening of cartilage, ligaments and tendons, and increases in energy and strength.
- Improves focus and concentration and enhances memory.
- 1 capsule twice a day with milk 30 minutes after the meal or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- No side effects.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
More on Body Growth Problem:
All of us come across some children who are short in height as compared to their peers. The short height may hamper the confidence level of the child and it may further lead to other problems like depression, unsatisfactory performance in studies and sports, aloofness, etc.
Growth problems should not be ignored by the parents as the nutritious food may not only be the reason for the same, there can be other reasons too. The improper functioning of various glands may be the reason for short height along with the hereditary disorder.
- Hypothyroidism: Less secretion of thyroid hormone by thyroid gland may be the reason for slow growth of the body. The child may feel tired all the time and he/she becomes sluggish.
- Turner syndrome: It is a genetic condition that occurs in girls. This is because of the absence or abnormal X chromosome. Due to this syndrome, girls remain short and don’t usually undergo normal sexual development as their ovaries don’t mature and function normally.
- Dwarfism: Dwarfism is a situation of abnormal growth of bones and cartilage in the human body. This is usually a genetic problem in which the person has abnormal body proportions like short limbs.
- GH (Growth Hormone) Deficiency: The pituitary gland is responsible for the production of growth hormone for ensuring normal body growth. The condition in which the pituitary gland does not produce the required quantity of growth hormone leads to GH deficiency. Due to this the body growth slows down or stops completely.
- Tumours: Tumours near pituitary gland may damage it, which affects the secretion of growth hormone.
- Hereditary disorder
- Lack of nutrition
- Growth hormone disorder
- Lack of physical exercises
- Medication from early stage of life
- Lifestyle and food habits
- Alcohol & smoke
- Dwarfism or puniness
- Under-developed body
- Under-developed hormones
- Inferiority and embarrassment
What to Eat More?
- Drink milk and consume other dairy products like yogurt, cheese, ice cream, cream, etc.
- Vitamin A rich fruits like banana, grapefruit, cantaloupes, papaya, mango, watermelon, passion fruit, and apricots.
- Vitamin A rich vegetables like carrots, beans, peas, broccoli, spinach, pumpkin, sweet potato, cabbages, potatoes, and tomatoes.
- Eggs and Chicken are rich sources of proteins.
- Nuts, seeds, oats, etc.
What to Avoid?
- Avoid excessive use of tea and coffee.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Stop addiction to
- Do not try the difficult exercises without a trainer.
- Effective exercises to increase height like swimming, jumping, hanging, stretching, etc.
- Proper sleep and yoga.
Facts for you:
- Average heights of Indian men and women are 5 ft 5 in (165 cm) and 5 ft (152 cm) respectively.