Recently added item(s)
Beneficial in purifying the blood and regulating the blood sugar level.
Qty: 60 capsules
Out of stock
Karela Capsule – Regulates Blood Sugar
Karela capsules are beneficial in purifying the blood and regulating the blood sugar level. Although it is a bitter fruit yet it has a lot of nutritious value. It contains iron, magnesium, vitamin C and potassium. It also helps in improving the immune system, reducing body weight, and works well in treating the infections.
Each capsule contains: Karela (Momordica Charantia ) – 500 mg
- Helps in the regulation of blood sugar levels (Diabetes mellitus).
- Purifies blood and reduces acne.
- Absorbs excessive sodium and maintains the blood pressure of the body.
- Helpful in losing weight.
- Improves immune system.
- Helpful in piles & jaundice.
- Treats fever & intestinal infections.
- 2 capsules twice a day with water 30 minutes after the meal or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Bitter melon is contraindicated in pregnant women because it can induce bleeding, contractions, and miscarriage.
- No side effects.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
More on Karela:
Karela is also known as bitter gourd or bitter melon. Karela is described as a bitter tonic useful in the management of Diabetes. It has also been proved by modern scientific research that when Karela is consumed for a long period of time, it has the capability to promote normal glucose levels in blood & urine. It helps in improving the cellular functions of the pancreas. In addition to this, it is also helpful in controlling blood lipid.
As per the study, Karela is found to be rich in Vitamins B1, B2, B3, C, iron, calcium, potassium and beta-carotene. It has got at least 32 active constituents like beta-sitosterol-d-glucoside, citrulline, GABA, lutein, lycopene and zeaxanthin.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes or Diabetes Mellitus is a chronic metabolic disorder that involves the problem with insulin hormone. Normally, insulin (produced by a body organ, pancreas) helps your body to store & use the sugar and fat from the food you eat. Decreased level of insulin or its complete absence ultimately results in high levels of glucose being present in the blood (hyperglycemia) and urine (glycosuria).
Ayurveda does not regard Diabetes as a disease that can only be treated with the medicines and diet plan. Yet, the person needs to lead a healthy and active lifestyle to rejuvenate the body cells and tissues, so that insulin is being produced in the proper amount. Along with this, the mental condition of the person is also being treated so that the stress doesn’t impact the body in a negative manner and all the body organs and glands work in a proper manner.
- Intake of fried foods and other heavy foods which are difficult to digest.
- Lack of physical exercise, overeating, excessive intake of sugar, mental stress, over intake of proteins and fats are some causes of diabetes.
- Frequent Urination
- Disproportionate thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Blurred vision
- Increased fatigue
- Skin infections
- More time for healing in cuts & bruises
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Excessive sweating
- Numbness in feet and hands
What to Eat More?
- Nuts, olive oil, fish oil, flax seed, avocados
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Whole fruits rather than juices
- High-fiber cereals
- Breads from whole grains or legumes
- Fish and shellfish
- Organic chicken or turkey
- Eggs, beans, low-fat dairy, unsweetened yogurt
What to Eat Less?
- Trans fats from deep-fried foods
- Packaged and fast food
- Baked goods, sweets, chips, desserts
- White bread
- Sugary cereals, refined pasta or rice
- Processed meat or red meat
- Low-fat products that have replaced fat with added sugar
- Take juice of bitter gourd (karela)
- Take juice of Indian gooseberry (amla)
- Take juice of Jamun
Facts for you:
- Normal Blood Glucose Levels for People With Diabetes:
- – Before meals: 70 to 130
- -1 to 2 hours after the start of a meal: Less than 180