Recently added item(s)
An Ayurvedic herb which has been used over the ages as an enhancer of libido both in men & women.
Qty: 60 capsules
Buy from our Selling Partners:
Buy directly from Us:
Kaunch Capsule – For Fertility
Kaunch or Kapikachhu is an Ayurvedic herb, which has been used over the ages as an enhancer of libido both in men & women, in India. It is a very effective rejuvenating formulation which helps in elevating the sperm count and acts as an aphrodisiac. It serves as a nervine tonic and helps in curing anxiety, stress, and all sort of sexual problems.
- Each capsule contains: Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens ) – 500 mg
- Useful in increasing sperm count & curing erectile dysfunctions during sex
- Regularizes ovulation in women
- Prevents male & female sterility
- Acts as a nervine tonic
- Helpful in longer sexual drive
- It acts as stress buster & energy enhancer
- It reduces inflammation
- It reduces spasms & relieves pain
- It helps in lowering cholesterol
- 2 capsules twice a day with milk 30 minutes after the meal or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- No side effects.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
GMP CertifiedBuy on Amazon
More on Kaunch:
Kaunch or Kapikachhu is an Ayurvedic herb and is also known as Mucuna pruriens. It is a very popular medicinal plant in India. All the parts of Kaunch plant possess valuable properties but seeds hold a great importance. Its seeds are black ovoid and 12 mm long.
The herb has been used over the ages as an enhancer of libido both in men & women. It is a very effective rejuvenating formulation which helps in elevating the sperm count and acts as an aphrodisiac. It serves as a nervine tonic and helps in curing anxiety, stress, and all sort of sexual problems. It is also helpful in reducing inflammation, spasm, relieving from pain, and lowering cholesterol.
What are Fertility Problems?
Problems in Women:
- Ovulation Problems: Ovulation problems are common in women with fertility problems. In such cases, eggs don’t mature in the ovaries or ovaries fail to release a mature egg.
- Poor Egg Quality: The quality and number of eggs being produced by ovaries declines.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): PCOS is a medical condition in which the women grow many small cysts s on their ovaries. These cysts are not harmful but usually lead to hormonal imbalances.
- Endometriosis: The tissue known as the endometrial tissue is found in the lining of the uterus. When it is grown outside the uterus, usually in the abdomen or pelvis, it is known as endometriosis.
- Tubal Factors: The blocked or damaged fallopian tubes prevent the sperms to reach to the eggs and also prevent fertilized eggs to move out to uterus.
Problems in Men:
- Poor sperm quality or low sperm count: The quality of sperms and their number plays a vital role in fertilizing the egg. If they are less in number or their quality is poor, the chances of fertilization are reduced.
- Erectile dysfunction: It is the trouble of getting or maintaining an erection in men. There can be both physical and psychological reasons for erectile dysfunction.
- Blockage of tube: Blockage in the tube that carries sperm from the testicles is also a medical condition in men that can lead to fertility problem.
- Underweight or overweight
- Regular consumption of too much caffeine/alcohol/smoking/ recreational drugs
- Stress, Anxiety
- Unhealthy diet
- Lack of exercise
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Sterilization surgery
- Irregular & painful periods in women
- Acne, obesity, excessive hair growth in women
- Problem in getting pregnant
- No erection or erection for lesser period of time
- No urge for sex
What to Eat More?
- Fruits like figs, bananas, avocados, black raspberries, watermelon
- Lettuce, broccoli, ginger,
- Add basil or garlic to your food
- Steak, salmon, eggs
- Cranberry juice
What to Eat Less?
- Baked goods
- Fried food items
- Recreational drugs
- Add garlic to dishes you cook
- Add all the above-mentioned food items to your diet and avoid the foods that are a libido
- Meditation & Yoga
- Plenty of sleep
Facts for you:
- Normal sperm densities range: From 15 million to greater than 200 million sperm per milliliter of semen.
- Low sperm count: Fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter or less than 39 million sperm total per ejaculate.
Buy on Amazon