Recently added item(s)
Livo Jone Capsule
A combination of herbs that helps in proper liver functioning and protects the liver from hepatoxins.
Buy from our Selling Partners:Buy on Amazon Buy on Paytm
Buy directly from Us:
Livo Jone Capsule – To protect your Liver
Livo Jone is a combination of herbs that helps in proper liver functioning and protects the liver from hepatoxins. It acts as a detoxifying agent and cleanses the liver naturally. It provides strength to the cells and prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane. It provides complete care to our liver and protects us from the medical conditions like liver & spleen enlargement, anorexia, jaundice, fatty liver, etc.
Each capsule contains:
- Sarpunkha (Tephrosia Purpurea) : 40 mg
- Kakmachi (Solanum Nigrum) : 40 mg
- Bhumi Amla (Phullanthus Urenaria) : 40 mg
- Kutki (Holarrhenu Antidysentrica) : 40 mg
- Chitrakmool (Pulambagozelanica) : 40 mg
- Chirayta (Swertia Chirayata) : 40 mg
- Kashmard (Cassia Occidentalis) : 30 mg
- Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) : 40 mg
- Kalmegh (Andrigraphis) : 40 mg
- Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) : 40 mg
- Rohitki (Tecoma Undulata) : 40 mg
- Pitpapra (Fumaria Vaillenti) : 30 mg
- Saunthi (Zingiber Officianle) : 10 mg
- Kasni (Cichorium Intybus) : 30 mg
- Helps in liver & spleen enlargement, anorexia, alcoholic liver disease, jaundice, fatty liver, hepatitis (A, B, C, D, E, F, and G), early cirrhosis.
- Acts as a preventive measure for regular alcohol consumers.
- Ensures proper liver functioning in case someone is taking proteins or other health supplements for body building.
- Beneficial for the people who take pain killers on regular basis and for those who are on other long-term medication.
- Removes toxins from the body and improves the functioning of the liver.
- Acts as a detoxifying agent and cleanses the liver naturally.
- Provides strength to the cells and prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane.
- Improves appetite & promotes weight gain.
- 2 capsules twice a day with water 15 minutes before the meal or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- No side effects.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
GMP CertifiedBuy on Amazon Buy on Paytm
More on Liver:
The liver is an important part of our body. It detoxifies, synthesize proteins, produces biochemical necessary for digestion, helps in metabolism, regulates storage of glycogen, decomposes red blood cells, produces enzymes & hormones, makes proteins required for blood clotting, breaks down the medicines & drugs, including alcohol, and also breaks down insulin and other hormones in the body.
Liver also stores vitamins – A, D, K & B12, folic acid and iron required to make red blood cells.
What are Liver Problems?
- Hepatitis: Hepatitis is a medical condition of inflammation of the liver. It is caused by virus and most common are hepatitis A, B, C, C and E. The infection can be sexually transmitted or Hepatitis can have non-infectious causes too, like heavy drinking, drugs, allergic reactions, or obesity.
Inflammation is also caused by other viruses in the Herpesviridae family such as the herpes simplex virus. Infection with hepatitis B virus or hepatitis C virus can also be the main cause of liver cancer.
- Hepatitis A is often spread by poor sanitary habits including poor hand-washing and may be transmitted by food handlers.
- Hepatitis B and hepatitis C are spread due to the contact with infected body fluids.
- Hepatitis D is spread in conjunction with hepatitis B and needs the B virus for it to survive in the body and cause liver damage.
- Hepatitis E is a food or water borne infection.
There are vaccinations available to prevent hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Liver inflammation is a relatively common side effect of medications also which include the following:
- Acetaminophen over the counter (Tylenol, Panadol) but also in prescription pain medications (hydrocodone/acetaminophen (Lortab, Vicodin, Norco)
- Statins (medications used to control elevated blood cholesterol levels)
- Antibiotics (amoxiciilin–clavulinic acid [Augmentin, Augmentin XR], nitrofurantoin [Macrodantin, Furadantin, Macrobid], tetracycline, isoniazid)
- Methotrexate (Trexall, Rheumatrex)
- Disulfiram (Antabusel)
- Drugs used for chemotherapies to treat cancer
- Poisonous mushrooms may cause affect liver.
- Alcohol in large amount damages the liver over time.
- Aflatoxins produced by certain fungi are toxic to the liver.
- Industrial chemicals such as arsenic and carbon tetrachloride, may also be toxins to liver.
Liver Problems Continued…
- Hepatic Encephalopathy: An accumulation of toxins in the bloodstream that are normally being removed by the liver is the cause of hepatic encephalopathy. It can also lead to the critical situation of coma and can prove to be fatal.
- Fatty Liver: Liver gets fatty due to the accumulation of cholesterol and triglycerideswithin the liver. It is also referred to as nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
- Cirrhosis: Liver becomes unable to function in a proper manner due to its long-term damage from any cause, which leads to permanent scarring, called cirrhosis.
- Ascites: As cirrhosis results, the liver leaks fluid (ascites) into the belly, which becomes distended and heavy.
- Infections: parasites & viruses can infect the liver causing disease like hepatitis A, B or C.
- Weak immune system.
- Genetic liver diseases like hemochromatosis, hyperoxaluria, oxalosis, Wilson’s disease.
- Chronic alcohol abuse – Alcoholic Liver disease
- Liver cirrhosis
- Fat accumulation in liver – Fatty liver
- Hydatid cyst liver due to Echinococcus granulosus
- Weakness and fatigue
- Nausea, vomiting
- Yellow discoloration of skin & eyes, i.e., jaundice
- Swelling in legs & ankles
- Dark urine color, pale or bloody stool color
- Loss of appetite
- Portal hypertension
- Digestive complaints
- Liver & spleen enlargement
- Hemorrhages from body
- Lack of energy (fatigue), which may be debilitating
- Nausea, vomiting
- Weight loss or sudden weight gain
- Itchy skin
- Fluid retention (edema) and swelling in the ankles, legs, and abdomen (often an early sign)
- abdominal pain and bloating
- spiderlike blood vessels on the skin
- Confusion, disorientation, personality changes
- Trouble in concentration
What to Eat More?
- Garlic, beets, carrots, green leafy vegetables, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage
- Grape Fruit, avocados, apples, lemon
- Green tea, olive oil, walnuts, turmeric
- Food rich in Omega 3 fatty acid – Flax seeds, wlnut, sardines, salmon, soyabean, tofu, shrimp, brussel sprout, cauliflower, winter squash, fish oil, egg oil, krill oil, chia seeds, Canola oil, camellia
- Food rich in vitamin D – yogurt, cheese, orange juice, zuccini, tomato, Salmon, Tuna, Cod liver oil, Fish, fortified cereals, oysters, fortified soy products, ham, dairy products, egg, mushroom
- Food rich in vitamin E – Sunflower seed, almond, pine nuts, peanuts, spinach, taro root, flaxseed oil, soyabean, pistachio. Broccoli, carrots, chard, mustard and turnip greens, mangoes, nuts, papaya, pumpkin, red peppers
What to Eat Less?
- Protein rich foods like meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, legumes, nuts and seeds, and some cereals.
- Foods high in sodium or salt include canned soups and vegetables; processed meats, such as bacon, sausages and salami; cheeses; condiments; and most snack foods.
- Saturated fats found in butter, cream, and other high-fat dairy foods, and fried foods
- Sugary treats like cookies, cake, soda, and packaged baked goods
- Avoid excess oily foods, fried foods, milk, dairy products and heavy-to-digest non-veg food.
- Eat healthy food
- Avoid alcohol
- Exercise regularly for at least 30 minutes
- Keep a check on salt and sugar
- Eat more leafy vegetables and fruits
- Use garlic in food preparations
- A teaspoon of roasted & powdered cumin seeds with water or buttermilk
- A cup of boiled water with a pinch of turmeric, a teaspoon of honey and lemon. Drink this tea twice or thrice a day, it will detox your liver
Buy on Amazon Buy on Paytm