Recently added item(s)
An ayurvedic solution for cold, cough and other respiratory tract infections without any side-effects.
Buy from our Selling Partners:Buy on Amazon Buy on Paytm
Buy directly from Us:
Out of stock
Orex Syrup – A quick cough reliever
Orex is an ayurvedic cough syrup which is 100% vegetarian and doesn’t contain any alcohol. It has anti-inflammatory & antimicrobial properties and is beneficial in common cold, cough and other respiratory tract infections without any side-effects.
Each 10 ml contains:
- Adusa (Adhatoda vasica) : 600 mg
- Kantkari (Solanum surattense) : 500 mg
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) : 300 mg
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) : 200 mg
- Kukrasingi (Pistacia integerrima) : 100 mg
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) :
- Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum) : 70 mg
- Lavang (Syzygium aromatium) : 10 mg
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) : 10 mg
- Pipli (Piper longum) : 10 mg
- Elachi (Elettaria cardmom) : 10 mg
- Pudina (Menthe spicata) : 20 mg
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrant) : 20 mg
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum cassia) : 20 mg
- Makoya (Solanum nigrum) : 20 mg
- Madhu (Appies malifica) : 20 mg
- Sodium benzoate (Preservative) : 5 mg
- Fast relief against both acute and chronic cough
- Beneficial in dry or productive cough
- Relieves bronchial spasms
- Reduces frequency & severity of cough
- Relieves asthmatic cough and eases the breathing problem
- Relieves cough due to common cold, bronchitis
- Clears the throat and chest congestion
- Eases expectoration
- Relieves from respiratory tract infection
- Soothes inflamed & congested mucosa
- Useful in inflammatory conditions of the respiratory tract
- Relieves cold and sore throat
- Beneficial in pollution related cough & long duration cough
- Child: 1 teaspoon twice or thrice a day with warm water 30 minutes before the meal or as directed by the physician.
- Adult: 2 teaspoons twice or thrice a day with warm water 30 minutes before the meal or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- No side effects.
- Shake well before use.
100% Vegetarian Syrup
GMP CertifiedBuy on Amazon Buy on Paytm
More on Orex:
Orex is a blend of herbs like Tulsi, Mulethi, Kantkari, Adusa, Kukrasingi, Lavang, Sunthi, Elachi, etc., which are very beneficial in common cold, cough, asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory tract infections without any side-effects. It doesn’t contain any chemicals or sedatives.
What are the Problems?
- Common cold: Common cold is a viral infectious disease of the upper respiratory tract. It primarily affects the nose along with throat, sinuses, and voice box. The symptoms of common cold are coughing, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, headache, and fever.
- Asthma: Asthma is a disease in which long-term inflammation of airway of lungs causes airflow obstruction. The symptoms can be coughing, chest tightness, sneezing, and shortness of breath.
- Bronchitis: This is the medical condition in which inflammation or swelling occurs in the bronchial tubes (bronchi), which are between the nose, mouth and lungs, mainly due to viral infection. The symptoms may include coughing up mucus, wheezing, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, productive cough, low fever & chills, chest tightening, sore throat, body aches, headaches, blocked nose and sinuses.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is a medical condition in which lungs get inflammation primarily affecting the microscopic air sacs known as alveoli. The inflammation is generally caused by infection due to viruses or bacteria and less commonly by other microorganisms. The symptoms can include cough, difficulty in breathing, fever with chills, rapid breathing, shortness of breathing, chest pain, diarrhea, weakness and tiredness, nausea and vomiting.
- Allergic rhinitis
- Common cold
- Cold and flu
- Pollution & Dust
- Difficulty in breathing, rapid or shortness of breath
- Fever with chills
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Weakness and tiredness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Coughing up mucus
- Wheezing& sneezing
- Productive cough
- Sore throat
- Body aches, headaches
- Blocked or a runny nose and sinuses
What to Eat More?
- Ginger/Herbal/Honey-lemon tea
- Salmon, tuna, turkey, shrimp, lamb, chicken, eggs
- Flaxseed, walnuts
- Olive, walnut oil
- Vitamin C rich foods like oranges, grapes, strawberries, tomatoes, pineapples, guava, broccoli, peppers
- Vitamin E rich foods like spinach, almonds, sunflower seeds, blueberries, whole grains
What to Eat Less?
- Caffeinated drinks
- Mangoes, bananas
- Fried foods
- Avoid smoking
- Fast & processed foods
- High-fat dairy products
- Take hot shower or steam bath.
- Put a few drops of eucalyptus or pine oil in hot water and inhale the vapor that forms.
- Take one teaspoon of ginger juice. Mix it well with little honey and lick it.
If a bad cough lasts 3 weeks or longer then it is advised to get the medical tests done for tuberculosis (TB) disease.
Buy on Amazon Buy on Paytm