Recently added item(s)
Pregni Forte Capsule
A blend of ayurvedic herbs which improve women’s sexual health and boosts fertility.
Qty: 60 capsules
Out of stock
Pregni Forte Capsule – A Fertility Booster
It is a blend of ayurvedic herbs which improve the sexual health of women. It acts as an enhancer of libido in women. The herbal ingredients of this capsule possess aphrodisiac properties and help in increasing sexual stamina, boosting body strength, and all sort of sexual problems. It also helps in regulating the menstrual cycle, reduces the risk of vaginal infections, boosts fertility and other uterine functions.
Each capsule contains:
- Safed musli (Asparagus adscendens) : 50 mg
- Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus) : 100 mg
- Durva (Cynodon dactylon) : 50 mg
- Kamal (Nelumbo nucifera) : 50 mg
- Ashwagandha (Sciprus grossus) : 50 mg
- Singhada (Trapa natans) : 100 mg
- Giyapota (Putarnjiva roxburghii) : 50 mg
- Garbhpal Ras (Ras) : 50 mg
- Useful in the cases of infertility
- Maintains pregnancy and avoids habitual abortion
- Helpful in fetus development
- Improves body weakness
- Sex power stimulant
- Regularizes ovulation in women
- Helpful in longer sexual drive
- Regulates and normalizes menstrual cycle
- Prevents excessive bleeding of uterine origin
- Helps to reduce the risk of vaginal infections
- Useful in leucorrhoea, menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea
- Support uterine functions
- Boosts fertility and stimulates ovulation
- 1 capsule twice a day with water 30 minutes after the meal or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- No side effects.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
More on Pregni Forte:
What are Fertility & Related Problems?
Women may face a variety of uterine problems like excessive vaginal discharge, vaginal infection, and excessive pain during menstruation, menorrhagia, fibroids, amenorrhea, polycystic ovary syndrome, polymenorrhea, and infertility problems. Some of them are described below:
- Ovulation Problems: Ovulation problems are common in women with fertility problems. In such cases, eggs don’t mature in the ovaries or ovaries fail to release a mature egg.
- Poor Egg Quality: The quality and number of eggs being produced by ovaries declines.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): PCOS is a medical condition in which the women grow many small cysts on their ovaries. These cysts are not harmful but usually lead to hormonal imbalances.
- Endometriosis: The tissue known as the endometrial tissue is found in the lining of the uterus. When it is grown outside the uterus, usually in the abdomen or pelvis, it is known as endometriosis.
- Tubal Factors: The blocked or damaged fallopian tubes prevent the sperms to reach to the eggs and also prevent fertilized eggs to move out to the uterus.
- Excessive vaginal discharge: Vaginal discharge is normal in the women. It helps to clean the vagina naturally. Vaginal infection or vaginitis can be a reason or excessive or abnormal discharge from the vagina. The fluid might become too thin or excessively thick. The burning sensation, color, odor, itching, inflammation, pain in the vagina are the symptoms of vaginal infection.
- Menorrhagia: It is a medical situation in which a woman loses more than 80 ml of menstrual blood during each menstrual period. Hormonal imbalance could be the cause of the excessive bleeding. The woman may also have uterine fibroids if she faces the problem of excessive bleeding.
- Amenorrhea: The woman with the problem of irregular menstrual periods or complete absence of it is said to be suffering from amenorrhea or oligomenorrhea. Menopause, pregnancy, and breastfeeding can be the natural causes of absence of menstrual periods and it should not be misunderstood as amenorrhea. Some emotional situations, extreme stress and rigorous workouts can also lead to this problem.
- Polymenorrhea: In case, menstrual periods occur more than one time in every month then it is a problem of polymenorrhea.
- Hypomenorrhea: Very small amount of menstrual bleeding leads to the problem of hypomenorrhea.
- Underweight or overweight
- Regular consumption of too much caffeine/alcohol/smoking/ recreational drugs
- Stress, Anxiety
- Unhealthy diet
- Lack of exercise, extreme obesity
- Hormonal imbalance
- Use of oral contraceptives
- Tumor in pituitary gland
- Underactive or overactive thyroid gland
- Yeast overgrowth in vagina
- Use of marijuana
- Irregular & painful periods in women
- Acne, obesity, excessive hair growth in women
- Problem in getting pregnant
- No urge for sex
- Excessive vaginal discharge or its dryness
- Vaginal burning, itching, irritation, odor, inflammation, pain
- Irregular or absence of menstrual periods
- Excessive, more frequent or very less bleeding during menstrual periods
- Pain during menstrual periods
- Abnormal hair growth & acne on face
What to Eat More?
- Fruits like figs, bananas, avocados, black raspberries, watermelon, peaches
- Lettuce, broccoli, ginger, cabbage, broccoli, spinach, lemon
- Add basil or garlic to your food
- Steak, salmon, eggs, mackerel
- Cranberry juice
- Oatmeal, beans, legumes, whole grains
- 8-10 glasses of water every day
- Low-fat dairy products rich in calcium and vitamin D like cheese, milk, yogurt and butter
- Green tea, saffron, flax seeds, cashews, and almonds, castor oil
What to Eat Less?
- Baked goods, alcohol, smoking, fried food items, caffeinated drinks
- Caffeine, recreational drugs, red meat, high-fat dairy products
- Egg yolk, bacon, sausage, avocados, cookies, pastries
- Highly salted foods like pickles, canned foods, chips
- White foods like pasta, white rice, white bread, cakes and cookies
- Add garlic to dishes you cook
- Add all the above-mentioned food items to your diet and avoid the foods that are a libido killer.
- Meditation & Yoga
- Plenty of sleep
Facts for you:
- In normal menstrual bleeding, the body loses less than 80ml blood