Recently added item(s)
It performs the diuretic activity and helps in flushing out the harmful toxins and pathogens.
Buy from our Selling Partners:Buy on Amazon Buy on Paytm
Buy directly from Us:
Punarnava Capsule – with Diuretic Properties
Punarnava means rejuvenation of the body. These capsules perform the diuretic activity and help in flushing out the harmful toxins and pathogens. It relieves from urinary tract infections and reduces the inflammation due to these infections. It has anti-microbial, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and analgesic properties.
Each capsule contains: Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) – 500 mg
- Relieves from urinary tract infection
- Reduces the inflammation due to the infections
- Flushes out the toxins & pathogens through urine
- Supports proper functioning of the heart, liver & kidney
- Manages body weight
- Relieves pain & abdominal colic
- Reduces body swellings/ oedema which is caused by kidney disease, heart disease or liver disease
- Relieves from intestinal or abdominal spasmodic pain
- Removes urinary calculi
- Helps in burning micturition
- Treats ascites
- Treats congestive heart failure
- Reduces swelling in the joints due to arthritis or gout
- Maintains healthy skin
- Relieves from asthma
- Helps in expulsion of intestinal worms
- Helps in nephrotic syndrome treatment
- 2 capsules twice a day with water 30 minutes after the meal or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- No side effects.
- Consult your physician in case of pregnancy, breastfeeding, diabetes, kidney disorders and hypertension.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
GMP CertifiedBuy on Amazon Buy on Paytm
More on Punarnava:
Punarnava is a plant which is found all over India. The leaves of this plant are also eaten as a green leafy vegetable. Punarnava means rejuvenation of the body. This herb performs the diuretic activity and helps in flushing out the harmful toxins and pathogens. It relieves from urinary tract infections and reduces the inflammation due to these infections. It has anti-microbial, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and analgesic properties.
What are the problems?
- Urinary tract infections: These infections are usually caused by bacteria Escherichia coli (E. Coli) which affects the part of the urinary system (kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra). If the upper urinary tract is infected then it causes kidney infection (pyelonephritis) and ureteric infection (ureteritis).The risk of developing urinary tract infections is more in women than men due to which the women may get the problems like cystitis and urethritis.
- Nephrotic syndrome: In nephrotic syndrome protein is excreted out of kidney and blood level of albumin decreases down. It causes water to be drawn into soft tissues & swelling occurs all over the body. Swelling starts from the feet and then covers the whole body.
- The decrease of blood albumin causes these problems: fluid accumulation in the abdominal cavity (ascites), fluid around the heart (pericardial effusion), fluid around the lungs (pleural effusion), and high cholesterol levels.
- Ascites: It is a condition in which accumulation of fluid in the abdomen (peritoneal cavity) is more than normal. Ascites occurs due to liver problems, heart failure, pancreatic problems, nephrotic syndrome, ovarian disease, cancer, etc.
- Asthma: It is a disease in which long-term inflammation in the airway of lungs causes airflow obstruction. Symptoms of asthma can be coughing, chest tightness, sneezing, and shortness of breath.
- Intestinal parasites: Intestinal parasites are also known as intestinal worms that can infect the gastrointestinal tract. These parasites develop due to consumption of undercooked meat, drinking infected water, and skin absorption. The symptoms can be diarrhoea, nausea, dysentery, and abdominal pain.
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Sexual intercourse
- Holding urine for 6 hours or more
- Dirty pads or tampons, thongs with thin G-string
- Kidney stones
- Drinking infected water
- Undercooked meet
- Alcohol consumption
- Pain on urination
- Burning sensation during micturition
- Feeling restless & unable to lie still
- Pink, red or brown urine
- Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- Persistent need to urinate
- Urinating more often than usual
- Fever and chills if infection persists
- Urinating small amounts
- Swelling in legs, ankles, feet, face or hands
What to Eat More?
- Oranges, red berries, kiwi, guava, grapefruit, blueberries
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes, broccoli, spinach, garlic
What to Eat Less?
- Coffee, alcohol, soft drinks containing caffeine or citrus juices
- Spicy foods, artificial sweetener
- Smoking, sugar
- Drink plenty of water. Water dilutes the urine and flushes out the bacteria.
- Avoid drinks like coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine.
- Use a heating pad to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort.
- Wear cotton underwear
Tips for you:
- Water intake in a day should be 3-4 liters
Buy on Amazon Buy on Paytm