Recently added item(s)
Sandhi Sanjivan Capsule
An Ayurvedic formula composed of the herbs which provide relief from various body aches like back ache, arthritis, cervical, knee joint pain, etc.
Qty: 60 capsules
Buy from our Selling Partners:
Buy directly from Us:
Sandhi Sanjivan Capsule – Heals Joint Pain
Sandhi Sanjivan is an Ayurvedic formula composed of the herbs which provide relief from various body aches like back ache, arthritis, cervical, knee joint pain, etc. It maintains the health of body joints by refilling them with synovial fluid necessary for proper movement & well-functioning of body joints. It repairs the damaged tissues of the body and brings back the normal swiftness of joints.
Each capsule contains:
- Rasna (Pluchea lancenlata) : 60 mg
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul) : 60 mg
- Arand (Ricinus communis) : 50 mg
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) : 40 mg
- Rason (Allium sativum) : 60 mg
- Kuchla Sudh (Mucuna prurita hook) : 20 mg
- Sonthi (Zingiber officinate) : 50 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) : 50 mg
- Shilajeet (Shilajeet) : 20 mg
- Harad (Terminalia chebula) : 30 mg
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica) : 30 mg
- Amla (Emblic officinate) : 30 mg
- Relieves from joint pains, sciatica, gout, arthritis, rheumatism & Osteoarthritis.
- Maintains the health of the body joints by refilling them with synovial fluid necessary for proper movement & well-functioning of body joints.
- Repairs the damaged tissues of the body.
- Brings back the normal swiftness of joints.
- Increases the blood circulation speeding the recovery of the damaged joints and inflammatory tissues around the joint.
- Provides strength to the weak joints (due to aging and deficiency of calcium).
- 2 capsules twice a day with water 30 minutes after the meal or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- No side effects.
- Consult your physician in case of pregnancy, breastfeeding, diabetes, kidney disorders and hypertension.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
GMP CertifiedBuy on Amazon Buy on Paytm
More on Joint Problems:
Joint Problems may include the pain in joints, pain in movements, swelling over the joints, and any injury. These are the most common problems and the patient needs to consult a doctor for them. The person may be manifested with different joint diseases due to various conditions. The conditions may be any injury, inflammation or degeneration in the joints.
What are Joint Problems?
Ayurveda identifies two major types of joint problems.
- The first one is associated with poorly-nourished joints or low bone density and overall weakness in the joints. As the bone doesn’t get the proper nourishment, it starts to degenerate and may cause some discomfort, a cracking sound, and if not taken care of, results in eventual immobilization of the joints.
- The second one is the result of too many toxins in the body due to which toxic overloads in the joints. These toxins create stiffness and heaviness. But if these stay for a long time, the joint can become swollen and painful. Cold weather aggravates this type of joint problem.
The diseases affecting specific joints are:
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Peri-Arthritis Shoulder
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
-Ankle and foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Calcaneal Bursitis
- Avascular Necrosis of Head of Femur
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteo Arthritis
- Improper use of the joints
- Diet and lifestyle
- Damage due to Injury
- Pain in joints and around
- Stiffness prevents excessive movement
- Limited movement in joints
- Tenderness in joints
- Weakness of the part of the body associated with the joint
- Inability to move the affected part
- Joint problems may also affect other organs of the body
What to Eat More?
- Freshly cooked vegetables
- Split moong daal soup, green tea
- Sweet, organic, juicy fruits
- Calcium rich food like spinach, asparagus, low-fat dairy products and root vegetables
- Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, garlic, turmeric, avocado
- Salmon, tuna, mackerel and herring
- Soybeans (tofu)
- Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries
- Oatmeal, brown rice, whole-grain cereals, red beans, kidney beans, pinto beans
- Walnuts, pine nuts, pistachios, almonds
What to Eat Less?
- Fried & processed foods, white flour baked goods, sodas
- Alcohol & Tobacco
- Excessive salt and other preservatives
- Corn oil
- Red meat, full-fat dairy products, pasta dishes, grain based desserts
- Fast foods & other fried foods, processed snack foods, frozen breakfast products, cookies
- White flour, white rice, white potatoes
- Boil 2 litres of water. Add 2 thin ginger slices, ¼ Tsp. cumin, ¼ Tsp. fennel, 2 black peppercorns, and 2 mint leaves. Keep it overnight and drink the water throughout the following day.
Facts for you:
- Bone Density Check: T-score reflects the bone density. It is the number of units, called standard deviations, that your bone density is above or below the average.
- -1 and above: your bone density is normal
- Between -1 and -2.5: sign of developing osteoporosis
- -2.5 and below: suffering from osteoporosis
Buy on Amazon Buy on Paytm