Recently added item(s)
Slim She Capsule
An Ayurvedic formula for weight management by curbing the food cravings and controlling the appetite.
Qty: 60 capsules
Buy from our Selling Partners:
Buy directly from Us:
Slim She Capsule – For reducing extra Fat
Slim She is an Ayurvedic formula for reducing extra fat. The formula works favorably on weight management by curbing the food cravings and controlling the appetite. It reduces excessive cholesterol & triglyceride levels and helps in proper utilization of nutrients & maintaining lipid profile.
Each capsule contains:
- Pipli (Piper longum) : 30 mg
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) : 30 mg
- Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum) : 30 mg
- Guggul (Commiphara mukul) : 100 mg
- Sudh Shilajeet (Shilajeet) : 20 mg
- Guduchi (Tinospara cordifolia) : 50 mg
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) : 40 mg
- Vidang (Embelia ribes) : 40 mg
- Rohitak (Tecoma undulata) : 40 mg
- Harad (Terminalia chebula) : 30 mg
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica) : 30 mg
- Amala (Emblica officinalis) : 30 mg
- Shankh Bhasm (Bhasm) : 30 mg
- Helps in reducing extra fat by breaking down the fats.
- Initiates cell to cell metabolism & helps in removing bad cholesterol.
- Prevents fatty liver and improves the function of the liver.
- Acts as a metabolism regulator.
- Flushes out the harmful toxins from the body.
- 2 capsules twice a day with water 1 hour after the meal or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- No side effects.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
GMP CertifiedBuy on Amazon
More on Weight Gain Problems:
Weight Gain problems are not only related to overeating, yet the causes can be many. Lacks of physical activity, hypothyroidism, depression, aging, alcohol consumption, etc. are some of them.
- Thyroid issue: Thyroid gland is to be blamed if you are gaining the weight instead of eating properly & working out. If the thyroid gland becomes under-active, it leads to hypothyroidism. This medical condition will ultimately lead to weight gain.
- Quantity of healthy food: Even if you are eating healthy, you may find it difficult to shed the pounds from your body. It may be due to excess intake of some healthy food items like nuts, nut butter, avocados, oatmeal, and dark chocolates. Unless it is a fruit or vegetable, don’t assume all healthy food items you are eating are low in calorie.
- Amount of water: It is always suggested to take a glass of water before the meal. Water provides energy, maintains the temperature of our body and also helps us feel full. Not drinking enough water may encourage you to eat more calories.
- Staying up late: Lack of sleep may enhance the secretion of hunger hormones. In such a case, our body craves for more of junk foods and that too in excess quantities.
- Healthiest sounding menu items may not actually be healthy: Check out the dressing being done on the healthiest sounding food items on the menu, they may contain high-calories.
- Don’t rely completely on workout: You can’t just rely on the daily workout and carry on with your habits of junk food, ice cream, and booze. You need to cut the calories too along with a good workout.
- Aging: With each passing year after 30 years of age, we begin to lose muscle mass. Due to this, our metabolism slows down and our body starts gaining weight, even if we are on the same diet as ago.
- Lack of physical activity
- Depression, stress, tension
- Overeating & digestion issues
- Consuming alcohol in large quantities
- Genetic disorders
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Junk foods
- Lack of sleep
- Certain medications
- Excessive sweating
- Difficulty breathing
- Pain in joints and back
- Feel tired in doing any physical activity
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Higher BMI (Body Mass Index)
- High cholesterol, hypertension
- Enlarged waist, calves, thighs, or saggy breasts in women
What to Eat More?
- Green tea, egg white, dark chocolate, cheese, low-fat milk, salmon, wine,
- Blueberries, pears, avocados, grapefruit, bananas, oranges,
- Broccoli, potatoes,
- Brown rice, oats, black beans, kidney beans, almonds, lentils, white beans, chickpeas
What to Eat Less?
- Soy sauce
- Multi-grain bread
- Sugar-free products
- Cereals (corn flakes) sold in value-packs (big packs)
- High-calorie snacks
- High fibre snack bar
- Whole milk, egg yolk
- Grapes, mangoes, ripe pineapples
- Packed fruits juices
- Salads with high-fat dressing
- Take a glass of lukewarm water with a tsp of honey, 3 tbsp of lemon juice and a pinch of black pepper on an empty stomach, every morning.
- Drink green tea without sugar twice a day.
- Practice Yoga every day.
- Drink plenty of water (at least 8-10 glasses) on daily basis.
- Take 1 tsp powder of roasted fenugreek seeds with lukewarm water every day.
Facts for you:
Normal BMI Range
- Underweight: BMI is less than 18.5
- Normal weight: BMI is 18.5 to 24.9
- Overweight: BMI is 25 to 29.9
- Obese: BMI is 30 or more
Buy on Amazon