Recently added item(s)
Utro Jone Syrup
An ayurvedic tonic which helps in regulating menstrual cycle, reduces risk of vaginal infections, boosts fertility and other uterine functions.
Buy from our Selling Partners:Buy on Amazon Buy on Paytm
Buy directly from Us:
Out of stock
Utro Jone Syrup – A Tonic for Uterine Care
An ayurvedic tonic, processed with the extract of natural herbs, helps in regulating menstrual cycle, reduces risk of vaginal infections, boosts fertility and other uterine functions.
Each 10 ml contains:
- Ashok (Saraca asoca) : 580 mg
- Lodh (Symplocos racemosa) : 20 mg
- Dashmool : 50 mg
- Jambu (Syzygium cumini) : 80 mg
- Daru haldi (Berberis aristata) : 100 mg
- Bala mool (Sida cordifolia) : 10 mg
- Dhatki (Woodfordia fruticosa) : 20 mg
- Shatavri (Asparagus racemosus) : 20 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifra) : 20 mg
- Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea) : 10 mg
- Safed musli (Asparagus adscendens) : 20 mg
- Ghrit kumari (Aloe vera tourn) : 100 mg
- Loha bhasam : 100 mg
- Vidang (Embelia ribes) : 40 mg
- Amla (Phyllanthus urinaria) : 20 mg
- Harad (Termalia chebula) : 20 mg
- Bahera (Termallia belerica) : 20 mg
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) : 20 mg
- Regulates and normalizes menstrual cycle
- Prevents excessive bleeding of uterine origin
- Helps to reduce the risk of vaginal infections
- Useful in leucorrhoea, menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea
- Support uterine functions
- Boosts fertility and stimulates ovulation
- 2 tablespoons twice a day with water 30 minutes after the meal or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- No side effects.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
GMP CertifiedBuy on Amazon Buy on Paytm
More on Uterine Problems:
What are Uterine Problems?
Women may face a variety of uterine problems like excessive vaginal discharge, vaginal infection and excessive pain during menstruation, menorrhagia, fibroids, amenorrhea, polycystic ovary syndrome, polymenorrhea, etc.
- Excessive vaginal discharge: Vaginal discharge is normal in the women. It helps to clean the vagina naturally. Vaginal infection or vaginitis can be a reason or excessive or abnormal discharge from the vagina. The fluid might become too thin or excessively thick. The burning sensation, color, odor, itching, inflammation, pain in the vagina are the symptoms of vaginal infection.
- Menorrhagia: It is a medical situation in which a woman loses more than 80 ml of menstrual blood during each menstrual period. Hormonal imbalance could be the cause of the excessive bleeding. The woman may also have uterine fibroids if she faces the problem of excessive bleeding.
- Amenorrhea: The woman with the problem of irregular menstrual periods or complete absence of it is said to be suffering from amenorrhea or oligomenorrhea. Menopause, pregnancy, and breastfeeding can be the natural causes of absence of menstrual periods and it should not be misunderstood as amenorrhea. Some emotional situations, extreme stress and rigorous workouts can also lead to this problem.
- Polymenorrhea: In case, menstrual periods occur more than one time in every month then it is a problem of polymenorrhea.
- Hypomenorrhea: Very small amount of menstrual bleeding leads to the problem of hypomenorrhea.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Use of oral contraceptives
- Eating disorders
- Tumor in pituitary gland
- Underactive or overactive thyroid gland
- Yeast overgrowth in vagina
- Extreme obesity
- Use of marijuana
- Excessive vaginal discharge or its dryness
- Vaginal burning, itching, irritation, odor, inflammation, pain
- Irregular or absence of menstrual periods
- Excessive, more frequent or very less bleeding during menstrual periods
- Pain during menstrual periods
- Abnormal hair growth & acne on face
What to Eat More?
- Beans, legumes, vegetables, fruits, whole grains
- 8-10 glasses of water every day
- Vegetables like cabbage, legumes, broccoli, spinach
- Fruits rich in vitamin C
- Low-fat dairy products rich in calcium and vitamin D like cheese, milk, yogurt and butter
- Green tea
- Cold water fish like salmon and mackerel
- Seeds and nuts like flax seeds, cashews and almonds
- Castor oil
What to Eat Less?
- Egg yolk, bacon, sausage, avocados, cookies, pastries
- Red meat
- High-fat dairy products
- Caffeinated drinks
- Highly salted foods like pickles, canned foods, chips, etc
- White foods like pasta, white rice, white bread, cakes and cookies
Facts for You:
- In normal menstrual bleeding, the body loses less than 80ml blood.
Buy on Amazon Buy on Paytm