Recently added item(s)
V-Gain Hair Oil
A wonderful formula containining Bharingraj and Amalki, which are essential ingredients for the growth of hair.
Qty: 100 ml +20 ml free
Buy from our Selling Partners:
Buy directly from Us:
V-Gain Hair Oil – For Healthy Hair
A wonderful formula contains Bharingraj and Amalki, which are essential ingredients for the growth of hair. Bharingraj is the blackening agent for hair and prevents premature graying of hair. This is the blend of all the herbs which fulfill the nutrients required for healthy hair.
Each 50 ml of oil contains:
- Bharingraj (Eclipa Albahassk) : 100 mg
- Amlaki (Euphorbiaceae) : 100 mg
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) : 100 mg
- Nagar Motha (Cyperus Rotundus) : 75 mg
- Haritki (Terminalia Chebula) : 50 mg
- Bahera (Eclipta Alba) : 50 mg
- Manjith (Rubia Cordifollia) : 50 mg
- Mulhethi (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) : 50 mg
- Jatamanshi (Nordostachys Jatamansi) : 50 mg
- Nilini (Indigofera tinctoria) : 50 mg
- Til Oil (Sesamum Indicum) : 50 ml
- Provides nourishment to the roots
- Prevent hair fall, dandruff, split ends and early graying of hair
- Stimulates hair growth
- Helps in anti-baldness & re-growth of hair
- Useful in reducing stress and sleeplessness
- Massage hair oil on our scalp with fingers. Leave it over-night. Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- No side effects.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
GMP CertifiedBuy on Amazon Buy on Paytm
More on Hair Problems:
What are Hair Problems?
Beautiful and shiny hair is one of the first things which you notice on meeting someone. This is especially important for the women. Healthy hair always leaves a good impression and this is the reason the women need to take a good care of their hair.
There are a number of factors such as lifestyle, eating habits, amount of water consumed in a day, pollution, stress, age, climate, water, etc. which may affect the health of your hair.
Due to all this, a person may face problems like hair fall, premature graying, dandruff, allergy on the scalp and so on.
- Fried, fermented, spicy food items
- Stress and anger
- Sleeping and waking up late
- Less consumption of water
- Climate and water
- Hair Fall
- Premature Graying
- Scalp allergy problems
What to Eat More?
- Green Vegetables
- Fresh Fruits
- Sprouts and nuts
- Good amount of water
What to Eat Less?
- Spicy and fried foods
- Alcoholic, carbonated, caffeinated drinks
- Consume Amla daily
Facts for You:
- Normal hair fall is 50-100 strands in a day.
Buy on Amazon Buy on Paytm