Recently added item(s)
A unique formula to improve the sexual health of women. It acts as an enhancer of libido in women and helps in boosting body strength.
Qty: 10 capsules
Out of stock
Vijagra-F Capsule – Powerful Remedy for Ultimate Pleasure
Vijagra-F Capsule improves the sexual health of women. It acts as an enhancer of libido in women. The herbal ingredients of this capsule possess aphrodisiac properties and help in increasing sexual stamina, boosting body strength, and all sort of sexual problems.
Each capsule contains:
- Safed Musli (Asparagus Adscendens) : 50 mg
- Shatavar (Asparagus Recemorus) : 50 mg
- Salam panja (Orchis Latifolia) : 30 mg
- Konch (Mucuna Prurita) : 30 mg
- Utanjan (Blepharis Edulis ) : 20 mg
- Ashoka (Saraca Asoca) : 55 mg
- Lavang (Syzygium) : 10 mg
- Kesar (Crocus Sativum) : 02 mg
- Jaiphal (Myristica Foragrans) : 30 mg
- Naag Kesar (Mesua Ferrca) : 35 mg
- Bidhara (Argyreia speciosa) : 20 mg
- Vidhari kand (Pueraria Tuberosa) : 20 mg
- Gokshur (Tribulus Terrestris) : 10 mg
- Javitri (Myristica Foragrans) : 10 mg
- Aswagandha (Withania Somnifera) : 38 mg
- Amala (Emblica Officinalis) : 20 mg
- Mulhethi (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) : 20 mg
- Pushpdanva Ras: 50 mg
- Improves body weakness
- Sex power stimulant
- Treats infertility problems
- Regularizes ovulation in women
- Helpful in longer sexual drive
- 1 capsule twice a day with milk 1 hour after the meal or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
More on Vijagra-F:
What are Fertility Problems?
- Ovulation Problems: Ovulation problems are common in women with fertility problems. In such cases, eggs don’t mature in the ovaries or ovaries fail to release a mature egg.
- Poor Egg Quality: The quality and number of eggs being produced by ovaries declines.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): PCOS is a medical condition in which the women grow many small cysts on their ovaries. These cysts are not harmful but usually lead to hormonal imbalances.
- Endometriosis: The tissue known as the endometrial tissue is found in the lining of the uterus. When it is grown outside the uterus, usually in the abdomen or pelvis, it is known as endometriosis.
- Tubal Factors: The blocked or damaged fallopian tubes prevent the sperms to reach to the eggs and also prevent fertilized eggs to move out to the uterus.
- Underweight or overweight
- Regular consumption of too much caffeine/alcohol/smoking/ recreational drugs
- Stress, Anxiety
- Unhealthy diet
- Lack of exercise
- Irregular & painful periods in women
- Acne, obesity, excessive hair growth in women
- Problem in getting pregnant
- No urge for sex
What to Eat More?
- Fruits like figs, bananas, avocados, black raspberries, watermelon
- Lettuce, broccoli, ginger,
- Add basil or garlic to your food
- Steak, salmon, eggs
- Cranberry juice
What to Eat Less?
- Baked goods
- Fried food items
- Recreational drugs
- Add garlic to dishes you cook
- Add all the above-mentioned food items to your diet and avoid the foods that are a libido
- Meditation & Yoga
- Plenty of sleep