Recently added item(s)
For increasing sexual stamina, controlling ejaculation time, getting harder erections, enhancing libido, boosting body strength, and increasing sperm count.
Qty: 10 capsules
Out of stock
Vijagra-M Capsule – Powerful Remedy for Ultimate Pleasure
A unique formula for improving the sexual health of men. The herbal ingredients of this capsule possess aphrodisiac properties and the formula is considered as an extremely beneficial one for the treatment of premature ejaculation, nocturnal emissions, and sperm-count. It helps in increasing sexual stamina, controlling ejaculation time, getting harder erections, enhancing libido, boosting body strength, and increasing the count of sperms. It is also beneficial in the problems of semen leakage and semen leakage in urine. It improves overall sexual health and also boosts up the immunity of the body.
Each capsule contains:
- Safed Musli (Asparagus Adscendens) : 50 mg
- Shatavar (Asparagus Recemorus) : 40 mg
- Salam panja (Orchis Latifolia) : 40 mg
- Konch (Mucuna Prurita) : 50 mg
- Utanjan (Blepharis Edulis) : 30 mg
- Akarkara (Anacyclus) : 30 mg
- Lavang (Syzygium) : 10 mg
- Kesar (Crocus Sativum) : 03 mg
- Jaiphal (Myristica Foragrans) : 40 mg
- Jeera (Cuminum cyminum) : 20 mg
- Bidhara (Argyreia speciosa) : 27 mg
- Vidhari kand (Pueraria Tuberosa) : 30 mg
- Gokshur (Tribulus Terrestris) : 20 mg
- Javitri (Myristica Foragrans) : 20 mg
- Aswagandha (Withania Somnifera) : 40 mg
- Amala (Emblica Officinalis) : 30 mg
- Mulhethi (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) : 20 mg
- PushpdhanvaRas : 100 mg
- Improves body weakness.
- Sex power stimulant.
- Improves ejaculation period & impotency problems.
- Increases sperm count.
- Enhances male potency.
- Strengthens general immune system of the body.
- Prevents leakage of the semen.
- 1 capsule twice a day with milk 1 hour after the meal or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
100% Vegetarian Capsules
More on Vijagra-M:
What are Fertility Problems?
- Poor sperm quality or low sperm count: The quality of sperms and their number plays a vital role in fertilizing the egg. If they are less in number or their quality is poor, the chances of fertilization are reduced.
- Erectile dysfunction: It is the trouble of getting or maintaining an erection in men. There can be both physical and psychological reasons for erectile dysfunction.
- Blockage of tube: Blockage in the tube that carries sperm from the testicles is also a medical condition in men that can lead to fertility problem.
- Underweight or overweight
- Regular consumption of too much caffeine/alcohol/smoking/ recreational drugs
- Stress, Anxiety
- Unhealthy diet
- Lack of exercise
- No erection or erection for lesser period of time
- No urge for sex
- Early ejaculation
- Low sperm count
- Sperm leakage
What to Eat More?
- Fruits like figs, bananas, avocados, black raspberries, watermelon
- Lettuce, broccoli, ginger,
- Add basil or garlic to your food
- Steak, salmon, eggs
- Cranberry juice
What to Eat Less?
- Baked goods
- Fried food items
- Recreational drugs
- Add garlic to dishes you cook
- Add all the above-mentioned food items to your diet and avoid the foods that are a libido
- Meditation & Yoga
- Plenty of sleep
Facts for You:
- Normal sperm densities range: From 15 million to greater than 200 million sperm per millilitre of semen.
- Low sperm count: Fewer than 15 million sperm per millilitre or less than 39 million sperm total per ejaculate.